Granada, a city in southern Spain, is home to some of the most iconic tourist attractions in the world, including the Alhambra, the Generalife, and the Sacromonte. With its rich history and culture, Granada is a popular destination for travelers from all over the world.
If you’re planning a trip to Granada, you’ll need to find a place to stay. There are a variety of hotels to choose from, ranging from budget-friendly options to luxurious hotels. In this post, we’ll recommend our top picks for hotels in Granada.
We’ll consider factors such as location, amenities, and price when making our recommendations. We’ll also provide a brief overview of each hotel so you can decide which one is right for you.
So, whether you’re looking for a place to relax and unwind or a base for exploring the city, here are our top picks for hotels in Granada.
Best 5-star hotels
- Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula (Calle Gran Vía de Colón, 31) is a luxurious hotel located in the heart of Granada. It is housed in a 16th-century palace and offers stunning views of the Alhambra.
- Parador de Granada (C. Real de la Alhambra, s/n) where you can spend the night surrounded by the Alhambra in the Nasrid Palace of the Infantes, converted by the Catholic Monarchs into the first Christian convent of the recently conquered Alhambra.
Best 4-star hotels
- Gran Hotel Luna de Granada (Plaza Manuel Cano, 2) is a modern hotel located just on the edge of the city center, with direct access to the speedway. It has a variety of amenities, including a spa, a fitness center, and a swimming pool. Also, it is pet-friendly!
- Hotel NH Granada (Puerta Real de España, 3) is a centrally located hotel that offers comfortable accommodations and a variety of amenities, including a restaurant, a bar, and a fitness center.
Best 3-star hotels
- Hotel Reino de Granada (Calle Recogidas, 53) located in the city center of Granada, has a very good quality-price ratio. The rooms are renovated and the bathrooms have a shower. Great connection with public transportation.
- Gar Anat Hotel Boutique (Calle Placeta Peregrinos, 1) is set on the most popular cobblestone street in the city, this exclusive hotel is located in a former 17th-century hospital close to the Isabel La Católica square.
Best 2-star hotels
- Hotel Granada Centro (Calle Navarrete, 7) is a basic hotel located in the center of Granada. It offers affordable accommodations and a convenient location.
- Hotel Almona (C/ Almona Vieja, 10) is a family-owned hostel located in the historical, commercial, and university areas of Granada. It offers affordable accommodations and a social atmosphere.
Best 1-star hotels
- Hotel Molinos (Calle Molinos, 12) is a budget-friendly hostel located in the center of Granada. It is located in the famous Jewish neighborhood of Realejo, where you can enjoy its young and alternative atmosphere
- Oasis Hostel Granada (Placeta del Correo Viejo, 3) is a basic guesthouse located in the center of Granada in a “corrala” (a typical Grenadian building with a patio in the center). It offers affordable accommodations and a convenient location. Also, it has an amazing rooftop.
The place where you are going to sleep is important but what you cannot miss is, undoubtedly, exploring the city of Granada.